Sunday, June 25, 2017

Exciting news guys

First of all I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to get back and post something. I've been busy with work since I had to pick up a few extra hours. Secondly there is a partnership between me and library of a twentysomething  also known as Kristen. I have a few posts that I need to get out on Monday when I have time for myself. I also just signed up for blogging for books and my first book should be coming to me within a couple of weeks, so I'm excited yay
I also have a post that I really need to get out from a guest blogger whose book  I reviewed on goodreads. I need to get that review posted here as well. I apologize in advance for my busy life that sometimes keeps me from updating as constantly as I should.
I'm also in the process of working on my novel. I hope to be able to get some beta readers/reviewers when I'm done typing things up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Esme's wish

Guys i changed blog addreses so if you would like to see the post, please go to https://slytherinbooklady.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/esmes-wis...