Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Bad Bloods #2 November Snow Review

Disclaimer: I got this e-book as an arc for my honest review.

Summary: When Daniel and Serena unite, their accidental relationship becomes the catalyst for a 12 year war to continue. Exposing the twisted past of a corrupt city, Daniel, Serena and everyone they know will come together to fight. But, Serena has another battle.

After a political rumor threatens their lives, Serena must leave her family and join the political front against her will. To survive apart, Daniel has to separate his love from his hatred and join forces with his worst memory to secure Vendona's war. But very few of them will survive to see the last day. Bad blood or human, a city will burn, snow will fall, and all be united by catastrophic secrets and irrevocable tragedy.

Review: I honestly can't wait to read the next book in the series. Shannon Thompson creates a world which you don't want to leave. You can relate to the characters and feel the exact same emotions they do. November snow is a continuation to November Rain. Will Serena be able save the lives of friends? In this story we find out more about the backgrounds of the characters. I don't want to give away too much because you really need to read the books yourself. I find that I can relate to Serena most out all the characters. Much like the first book, I didn't want this one to end either. Just like the first one, I wasn't able to put this book down. I can't wait to read the next duology in the series. If you love dystopian novels then I would highly recommend this series. You won't be sorry when you buy the books. They are a fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Esme's wish

Guys i changed blog addreses so if you would like to see the post, please go to https://slytherinbooklady.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/esmes-wis...