Friday, June 9, 2017

Introduction to The Slytherin Book Lady

Hi guys!!! My name is Sierra. I am 26 years old and I love to read. I love to sing dance and act. Obviously I l9ve to read books and review them. I have a list of Arcs a mile long that I need to review so once I'm done moving over stuff from my wix, I will start on those. I'm in the process of sitting up a Tumblr account so you can follow me there or on my Facebook page. You can also follow my Instagram which is slytherin book lady. My email is slytherinbooklady23@gmail.com if you have any questions or request or anything that is how you are able to reach me if you don't have any of the other platforms. My book buddy is this little guy right here. His name is jax  and he loves to sit in my lap while i read or sleep beside me at night time. He's rotten but I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Esme's wish

Guys i changed blog addreses so if you would like to see the post, please go to https://slytherinbooklady.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/esmes-wis...