Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Lost In Temptation (Regency Chase Family Series #1)

Title: Lost In Temptation (Regency Chase Family Series)
Author: Lauren Royal
Page Count: 353
Format: E-Book
Genre: Historical Romance
Published: 2005, 2012
Publisher: Novelty Books
ISBN: 978-1-938907-09-8


Summary: England, 1815
The eldest of three sisters, Lady Alexandra Chase has always done what was expected of her. But when the man she's loved since her girlhood returns from a long spell abroad, she quite suddenly finds herself hoping that the fine Lord her brother has picked for her won't propose. She decides that if he does, she'll quite improperly turn him down--that is, until the man of her hopes and dreams informs her he has no intention of marrying her.

The last time Tristan Nesbitt saw Alexandra, he was a common man with no hope of ever wedding the daughter of a Marquess. Seven years later, he's now Lord Hawkridge, which should make him eminently suitable for the woman who long ago captured his heart. But a dreadful scandal has tarnished his name in England--a scandal so horrid that marrying Alexandra would ruin not only her flawless reputation but her whole family. For Alexandra's own good, he must fight his relentless desires and stay far away...


Review: As you guys can probably tell I really love historical romances. And again if you read these books you'll find out that most are set in England in the 1800 at some point. What I really liked about this book was that at some of the chapters beginnings it had recipes for sweets. I have yet to try one of those recipes, mostly because of the way they are written. This book was the authors cut so some of the scenes were a little bit more racy then in the original story. If you would like to read a version that cuts back on some scenes and instead focuses more on the sweet parts of the romance then you should read Alexandra. You can add both to your goodread account. I will link that below.
Alexandra


Lost In Temptation





There are so many different things that I liked about this book. I can't really explain just how much I loved this book. I started it last night and wound up reading it all night and then into this morning. I did finish today though so I could write up  review as soon as possible. I can't really say that I didn't like parts of the book, but there are some characters that I almost couldn't stand. Another thing that I liked was that how close the Chase family was.

Rating: I give this book three stars. If you've just now found my blog you can see more about my rating system here. If you have more questions you can find my contact info on this page which also has my review policy if you would like me to review a book. I gave this book three stars because it was one of the best books I have read in awhile and I really enjoyed it. I would recommend this book to just about anyone as long as they liked historical romances


No comments:

Post a Comment

Esme's wish

Guys i changed blog addreses so if you would like to see the post, please go to https://slytherinbooklady.wordpress.com/2018/05/24/esmes-wis...